...

Rubber Granulate 15 kg – Professional Punching Bag Filler

NOK 499

Email when stock is available

Out of stock

payments

Rubber granules are one of the best professional punching bag .

Leather is mainly used to add weight to punching bags .

This type of filling is mainly dedicated to advanced people and professionals who want to reach the height of their training ability and improve the quality of their training.

Shipping cost - NOK 99 per box.

Rubber Granulate 15 kg – Professional Punching Bag Filler

Sold out

NOK 499

Email when stock is available

Out of stock

payments

Rubber granules are one of the best professional punching bag .

Leather is mainly used to add weight to punching bags .

This type of filling is mainly dedicated to advanced people and professionals who want to reach the height of their training ability and improve the quality of their training.

Shipping cost - NOK 99 per box.

Description

RUBBER GRANULATE 15 KG – PROFESSIONAL BOXING BAG FILLER

Rubber granules are one of the best professional punching bag .

Leather is mainly used to add weight to punching bags .

This type of filling is mainly dedicated to advanced people and professionals who want to reach the height of their training ability and improve the quality of their training.

Training on a heavy and hard bag helps us reflect a real fight - for this purpose it is worth filling at least 40% of the inside of the bag with rubber, and the remaining 60% is best filled with foam granules or latex.

We guarantee:

- HIGH QUALITY

– RUBBER PRODUCT IN POLAND

- WITHOUT POLLUTION

– PERFECTLY SELECTED GRANULATE SIZE

15 kg* of leather is packed in a bag.

*the weight can vary +/- 5% from the stated weight.

Rubber granules 15 kg - professional punching bag fills 2

Wondering what to fill a punching bag with? Will this be the perfect choice!

• Rubber granules
• Packed in a carton
• approx.
15 kg • NOTE: An additional shipping fee is charged for each additional box of filler

Reviews (0)

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product can leave a review.

Shipping and delivery
You can choose shipping and delivery options when you go to checkout:
  1. Free delivery via Posten on all orders over NOK 1500 under 35kg,

  2. Fixed price: price depending on the total weight of the order under NOK 1,500,

  3. Local collection in Bergen at our warehouse in Ulsmågvegen 12, 5224 Nesttun.

  4. With total weight over 35kg (mostly punching bags) we will calculate shipping costs individually (please ask about delivery time and

    delivery price to your city).

Become a member and get a 10% discount

Subscribe to newsletters 

Shopping cart
Sign in

No account yet?

Start typing to see products you are looking for.
Norwegian