GRANULATED LEATHER 15 KG – PROFESSIONAL BOXING BAG FILL
Leather granules are one of the best professional punching bag .
Leather is mainly used to add weight to punching bags .
This type of filling is mainly dedicated to advanced people and professionals who want to reach the height of their training ability and improve the quality of their training.
Training on a heavy and hard bag helps us reflect a real fight - for this purpose it is worth filling at least 70% of the inside of the bag with leather, and the remaining 30% is best filled with foam granules or latex.
- HIGH QUALITY
– LEATHER PRODUCT IN POLAND
- WITHOUT POLLUTION
– PERFECTLY SELECTED GRANULATE SIZE
15 kg* of leather is packed in a bag.
*the weight can vary +/- 5% from the stated weight.
Wondering what to fill a punching bag with? Will this be the perfect choice!
• Leather granules
• Packed in a carton
15 kg • NOTE: An additional shipping fee is charged for each additional box of filler